Fancy sprucing up your weekend with a trip to the world-renowned Polish city of Krakow? I’ve spotted a great deal for travellers happy to fly from Stansted, which works out at just £57pp for a weekend break that includes a well-reviewed 4* central hotel, breakfast and return flights.
From the salt mine, to the castle, to it’s huge range of cocktail bars – Krakow makes a great location for a short weekend break. The architecture and food scene are impressive too, so there is pretty much something for everyone in this medieval city.
This deal is particularly worth sharing because:
- It includes return flights at sensible times
- The Vienna House Andels Cracow hotel is exceptionally good value, well rated (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor), and very close to the centre of the action
- It includes daily breakfast at the hotel
The hotel really couldn’t be in a better location. It is directly in the city center, just 100 metres from Market Square, the largest shopping mall in the city and the main train station (which has direct trains to the airport which only take 12 minutes door-to-door).
This deal combines the hotel stay, booking via Secret Escapes using a discount voucher, along with particularly cheap RyanAir flights i’ve spotted.
Example: Friday 8th – Sunday 10th October
Flights from London Stansted to Krakow booked via RyanAir – £16pp
Hotel Vienna House Andel’s Cracow booked via a Secret Escapes offer, using a new customer discount – £41pp
BUT WHAT ABOUT PARKING?
Stansted is not for everyone. But, with such insanely cheap fares, it’s difficult to ignore. As those travelling to Stansted are most likely to travel to the airport by car, I would recommend booking your parking ASAP after booking the hotel and flights. I would recommend using HolidayExtras for this, making use of VoucherCodes new 15% off code. Click here to get it.
how to book
- Book your flights using SkyScanner.net. My example dates (8th-10th October) offer arguably the best combination of value for money and timings.
- Click here and then select ‘Get £25 credit when you sign up to Secret Escapes’. Follow the steps to create a new account.
- Now click here (once you’ve created your new account to get the £25 credit) to book your stay. Make sure the £25 credit is discounted from your booking.
Plus – you can get bonus Avios points when you pay through a British Airways American Express Card. If you haven’t got one, you can apply for one by following this link, and you could get a bonus 6,000 points just for signing up.